Learn About Us
Intuitive Touch Massage Therapy and Bodywork LLC is owned by LMT Stephanie Jefferson. Stephanie has been a Licensed Massage Therapist for over 8 years. In May 2011 she set out on her own, to run her own massage practice. Over the past 4 years Intuitive Touch has grown from a one LMT business to six LMTs! Intuitive Touch is a place where people can come to relax, relieve muscular issues & learn about their bodies. The office is located at 17-2 Chenell Drive, Concord NH 03301. Intuitive Touch is a Massage Therapy office only, it is not a spa... but just as relaxing as one!
It is our mission to provide effective muscular & stress relief to our clients through therapeutic bodywork, and to do so affordably!
Meet The Staff
Learn more about our great staff.
Are you a talented licensed massage theripast? Do you enjoy working with people? Then you could be the next person to join our expanding team! To apply for a position please email us with your resume and references and the best way to get in contact with you.
Benefits of Massage
Experts estimate that upwards of ninety percent of disease is stress-related. And perhaps nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than high stress. Massage is an effective tool for managing this stress, which translates into:
- Decreased anxiety
- Enhanced sleep quality
- Greater energy
- Improved concentration
- Increased circulation
- Reduced fatigue
Massage can also help specifically address a number of health issues.
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays
- Ease medication dependence
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body's natural defense system
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts
- Improve the condition of the body's largest organ—the skin
- Increase joint flexibility
- Lessen depression and anxiety
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation
- Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling
- Reduce spasms and cramping
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body's natural painkiller
- Relieve migraine pain
Products & Services
Book An Appointment
We'd love to hear from you!
Give us a call today at
Send us an email at
Or, stop by and visit us...
17-2 Chenell Drive
Concord, NH 03301
Parking for Clients is labeled and reserved on our building where the spaces are.
Coming from the North or South:
From Route 93 North or South, take exit 13.
Off of the exit: from 93N, take a right; from 93S, take a left.
At the first set of lights, take a left. This is Old Turnpike Road.
Follow to the next set of lights and go straight. This is where Old Turnpike Road turns into Regional Drive.
Less than one mile up is Chenell Drive on your right. Please note the street sign will be on your left (as Chenell crosses Regional Drive). You want to take a right onto Chenell.
17-2 Chenell Drive is up on your left, past Flipz Gymnastics. We are in the same parking lot as NEEBCO and Harmony Dentistry; one of three brown buildings.
Coming from the West:
Take Route 89 to Route 93 to exit 13.
Then, follow the directions above.
Coming from the East or Seacoast:
Take I-95 South to Route 101 West.
Follow Route 101 West to Route 93 North, then, follow directions above.