Learn About Us
Intuitive Touch Massage Therapy and Bodywork LLC is owned by LMT Stephanie Jefferson. Stephanie has been a Licensed Massage Therapist for over 8 years. In May 2011 she set out on her own, to run her own massage practice. Over the past 4 years Intuitive Touch has grown from a one LMT business to four LMTs! Intuitive Touch is a place where people can come to relax, relieve muscular issues & learn about their bodies. The office is located in Concord NH at 210 North State Street. Intuitive Touch is a Massage Therapy office only, it is not a spa.. but just as relaxing as one!
It is our mission to provide effective muscular & stress relief to our clients through therapeutic bodywork, and to do so affordably!
Meet The Staff
Learn more about our great staff.
Are you a talented licensed massage theripast? Do you enjoy working with people? Then you could be the next person to join our expanding team! To apply for a position please email us with your resume and references and the best way to get in contact with you.
Benefits of Massage
Experts estimate that upwards of ninety percent of disease is stress-related. And perhaps nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than high stress. Massage is an effective tool for managing this stress, which translates into:
- Decreased anxiety
- Enhanced sleep quality
- Greater energy
- Improved concentration
- Increased circulation
- Reduced fatigue
Massage can also help specifically address a number of health issues.
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays
- Ease medication dependence
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body's natural defense system
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts
- Improve the condition of the body's largest organ—the skin
- Increase joint flexibility
- Lessen depression and anxiety
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation
- Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling
- Reduce spasms and cramping
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body's natural painkiller
- Relieve migraine pain
Products & Services
It is our mission to provide effective muscular & stress relief to our clients through therapeutic bodywork, and to do so affordably! Below are the specific services and products we offer.
Book An Appointment
We'd love to hear from you!
Give us a call today at
Send us an email at
Or, stop by and visit us...
210 North State Street Suite 1B
Concord, NH 03301
We are conveniently located off of Interstate 93 on North State Street in Concord. Enter your address below for specific routes.